- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information that we collect through your use of the Sites may include IP Address, Device ID, and online identifier. business contact information (if you provide us with such information). We may use that Personal Information and link it to Internet or other electronic network activity information, and we may draw inferences about you from the information we collect. We may also collect your name, title, business contact information, phone number, date of birth, state, country, zip code, your health plan, email address or login identification information only if you provide us with such information directly to us when you begin registration to use a Secure Platform or complete a web form seeking more information.
We may collect Personal Information using the following methods:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (such as information you enter intoApp, web forms, inquiries, responses, activity on the App or Sites, and during registration to use a Security Platform).
- Automatically through tracking technologies (cookies, web beacons, log files),or other online services.
In accordance with applicable law, we may obtain your consent separately before collecting information by automated means using cookies or similar devices.
For more information about how we use Personal Information collected through tracking technologies and the ways you may be able to manage it, see below.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance the App, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the App, aggregate the usage data, and other usage of the App such as checking your eligibility and assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide you with a tailored and user-friendly experience as you navigate our App.
- Promote and market our App to you.
- To complete the activity you specifically asked for, e.g., register on a Secure Platform, obtain more information, request a demo, or request an RFP.
- Conduct research on users' demographics, interests, and behavior based upon information provided during use of our Sites.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- Respond to law enforcement requests and court orders and legal process and carry out our legal and contractual obligations and enforce our rights.
- Authenticate use, detect potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of the Sites and safety of users.
- Develop, test, improve, and demonstrate the App.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- For business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and, technology services and support, and data security.
- With your direction or consent. We may share your Personal Information with third parties if you request or direct us to do so.
- With affiliates within our corporate group. We may share your Personal Information with any subsidiaries within our corporate group.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In the context of a transaction. We may share your Personal Information connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
Evolko currently does not have any interactions between the Evolko App and Social Networking sites.
Evolko provide it App on Android and iOS platform. We do not use any cookies.
Our Apps are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the App or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
We take steps to secure Personal Information through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet, and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We generally retain records only as long as necessary and as required for our business operations, for archival purposes, and/or to satisfy legal requirements. When determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we take into account various criteria, such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information; potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure; purposes for which we process your Personal Information; whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and business operations and legal requirements. Because we maintain our Apps to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Personal Information may be retained in our backup and archival systems for a limited period of time, after which the information will be automatically deleted or put beyond use where deletion is not possible
If you are a California resident, certain Personal Information that we collect about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Please note that the CCPA does not apply to, among other things
Evolko Systems Inc.
4300 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Suite 190
San Jose, CA 95129